ShoNoBu Product Warranty
Product returns are accepted if customer does not like the product purchased. Product(s) purchased may be returned 30 days from date purchased with receipt. Without the receipt, the clearance sales price is given back to the customer.
ATTENTION: You must be 18 years or older to purchase any ShoNoBu's products. We require an adult signature when buying any ShoNoBu products when you are under the age of 18. Remember to consider safety first and paramount when using ShoNoBu's products and follow the safety guidelines in the manual. Safety glasses/goggles should be worn in all circumstances concerning the use of ShoNoBu's products.
WARNING: ShoNoBu's products may cause injury if misused or mishandled. ShoNoBu's products and armors should not be used without strict adult supervision. State and local government law restricts and/or prohibits the sale and possession of Airsoft Armor. Obey all safety regulation on all fields that allows Airsoft Armor.
Disclaimer: You must be 18 years of age to purchase any ShoNoBu armor, products and do not know of any local or state laws that would prohibit owning Airsoft products. The vendor (ShoNoBu LLC) and all of its agents are to be held harmless of any and all legal action arising from purchases from the aforementioned company. Removal of any warning stickers or any protective markings, and not reading the safety manual violates federal law and store warranty. Furthermore, federal law states that the use of any look-alike, since Airsoft body armor can resemble the real body armor.
Customers are required to acknowledge and sign the following “Waiver and Release of Liability” prior to purchasing products from ShoNoBu. The “Waiver and Release of Liability” will appear before processing of the shoping cart. If purchaser is under the age of 18 years old, acknowledgement and signature will be required from purchaser's parent/legal guardian. See the “Waiver and Release of Liability” below:
ShoNoBu's Product Rental/Purchase Waiver and Release of Liability
In consideration of ShoNoBu, LLC furnishing services and/or purchasing equipment to enable me to participate in Airsoft/Paintball games, I agree as follows:
I fully understand and acknowledge that; (a) risks and dangers exist in my use of Airsoft/Paintball Armor and my participation in Airsoft/Paintball activities; (b) my participation in such activities and/or use of such equipment may result in my injury or illness including but not limted to bodily injury, disease strains, fractures, partial and/or total paralysis, eye injury, blindness, heat stroke, heart attack, death or other ailments that could cause serious disability; (c) these risks and dangers may be caused by the negligence of the owners, employees, officers or agents of ShoNoBu, LLC; the negligence of the participants, the negligence of others, accidents, breaches of contract, the forces of nature or other causes. These risks and dangers may arise from forseeable or unforseeable causes; and (d) my participation in these activities and/or use of equipment, I hereby assume all risks and dangers and all responsibility for any losses and/or damages, whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence or other conduct of the owners, agents, officers, employees of ShoNoBu, LLC, or by any other person.
I fully understand when renting or buying ShoNoBu Airsoft/Paintball Armor and products that there are certain limitations.
- The armor does not protect me from projectiles exceeding the legal fps limits of Airsoft/Paintball guns. Any projectiles including, but not limited to, such as plastic Bbs, metal Bbs, Blanks, Milslim Ammo, Training rounds, Movie Props and Paint ball.
- The armor is no bullet proof and thus can never be used, substituted or modified to stop real bullets.
- The armor once used will be subject to wear and tear caused by the sport of Airsoft/Paintball.
- The armor does not protect my body from the physical demans f participating in Airsoft/Paintball. Such as running, jumping, walking, climbing, crawling, sliding, carrying, aiming and shooting.
- The armor does not in any way shape or form enhances my physical abilities. I am not faster, stronger, smarter or more agile when wearing ShoNoBu Armor.
- When using the armor, I will obey the rules and standard practice(s) of all indoor and outdoor Airsoft/Paintball fields.
- I have read the safety manual and understand the procedures of wearing the armor.
- ShoNoBu's swords and stars are not usedfor any form of actual combat. They are novelty items used for display features only.
- ShoNoBu swords and stars are not sharpened and any modification will avoid any warranty. ShoNoBu's gauntlets are also novelty items and are not used or intended for any form of actual combat.
I, on behalf of myself, my personal representatives and my heirs, hereby voluntarily agree to release, waive, discharge, hold harmless, defend and indemnify ShoNoBu, LLC and it's owners, agents, officers and employees from any and all claims, actions or losses for bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death, loss of services or otherwise which may arise out of my use of Airsoft equipment or my participation in Airsoft activities, I specifically understand that I am releasing, discharging and waiving any claims or actions that I may have presently or in the future for negligent acts or other conduct by the owners, agents, officers or employees of ShoNoBu, LLC.
I HAVE READ THE ENTIRE CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE, INCLUDING THE ABOVE WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND BY CHECKING OFF "I'VE READ AND ACCEPT THE TERMS & CONDITIONS" BOX, I AGREE IT IS MY INTENTION TO EXEMPT AND RELIEVE SHONOBU, LLC FROM LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR WRONGFUL DEATH CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE.